Yes, you must pay for at least half of the fence up front to lock into scheduling a fence installation.
We request a 50% deposit to secure materials and add you to our installation schedule. The other half is due at the time of installation.
For your convenience, we offer GREAT financing options as an alternative.
How to finance your fence
There are three simple steps required to finance your fence.
Get an Online Quote
The first step is to get an online quote. Before applying for financing, you need to know how much your fence will cost. To get an estimate of how much your fence will cost:
- Use our online fence design and estimator tool.
- Start by drawing your desired fence outline on an aerial map of your property.
- Specify the fence height and material, the number of gates, and any other preferences you have.
The tool will then generate a starting estimate that our office will use.
Contact Our Office
The second step is to contact our office to review your initial fence design. Our knowledgeable staff will be able to verify your project details and make any necessary adjustments. Finally, they’ll finalize material quantities and provide a final invoice for you. In addition, our Fenceperts will provide instructions on how to make payments or apply for financing.
Apply for Financing
Once you have a final quote, the third step is to apply for financing. We offer four convenient financing options to assist in realizing your home or business improvement project!
- Qualified applicants may apply for 24 months of free financing. A to Z Quality Fencing receives payment in full when your loan is approved.
- Enhancify third-party financing allows you to take a loan to finance your fence. However, you’re responsible for paying A to Z Quality Fencing.
- A to Z Quality Fencing offers in-house financing. Upon acceptance, you pay A to Z Quality Fencing over time. Once you have made all payments, we schedule your fence installation.
- The fourth option is for you to self-finance your fence using your PayPal Credit account.