Vinyl fencing — also known as PVC fencing — is manufactured from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a thermoplastic resin combined with micro-ingredients to give vinyl fencing its distinctive color, texture, impact resistance, flexibility, and durability.
Our vinyl fencing is available in white or almond. It is adaptable to many architectural styles and is an excellent, low-maintenance fencing option.
Reliable, high-grade vinyl products last for 20+ years without fading. (Low-grade vinyl is vulnerable to degradation from exposure to UV light and extreme temperatures.)
We are Wisconsin and Minnesota’s premier source for vinyl fencing (PVC). We manufacture vinyl fencing through our sister company A to Z Fence Supplies, and sell to other fence installers. Our vinyl is one of the highest quality vinyl fences available, minimizing the impact of UV light and extreme temperatures. All materials are 100% American-made.
Features of our vinyl fence include:
- Virtually maintenance-free – vinyl won’t warp, rot, splinter, peel, or blister like wood; it never needs sanding, staining, or painting. All it needs is an occasional washing with a garden hose to keep it looking its best.
- Customization is simple, with various styles, options, and colors.
- Consistent color and fade protection.
- Greater strength and flexibility.
- Concealed fasteners provide a sleek, clean finish.
- Routed rails and fence posts provide a secure connection, allowing for seasonal thermal expansion.
- Galvanized frame in all gates prevents sagging.
- Lifetime limited warranty protection covers warranted repair and replacement costs – including labor – for seven years after installation.